This project aims to provide businesses that require a tool for recognition of language skills of their candidates, with highly innovative and necessary support to the development of their human resources selection process and the organization of their recruiment process.
During the interview in English or any other language, conducted by native speaking language teachres, candidates must demonstrate the language skills they have acquired according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference) and, if possible, demonstrate:
- the ability to sustain a conversation
- the ability to sustain a conversation with a customer/foreign supplier
- the ability to properly use standard terminology.
If requested an oral test will precede an in person written test or an online written test that demonstrates:
- the ability to write an email;
- the ability to write business letters;
- the ability to interpret texts in English or other languages to be used in a professional environment.
These services are avilable for òpossible future employees and middle managers.
Priority is given to the communication techniques that allow the candidates to obtain a mastery of the language especially with regard to the use of expressions and idioms.
Phone, Skype, Personal Computer, Webcam; Voice Recorder.
Interviews will be conducted by teachers with many years of language training experience, who are native language speakers, with knowledge of a particular technical sector.
Educational & Training
Personal Skills (interpersonal, organizational, technical, artistic, etc.)
Evaluation of the language is done in terms of management of:
- Vocabulary and Terminology
- Technical English
Duration of telephone interview:
15/20 minutes per candidate
Where it takes place:
The written test and interview can be held at a company's office, at the headquarters of Language Point Milan or online at www.languagepoint.eu (the online written test is done following a telephone interview). Telephone interviews are managed directly from Langiage Point's offices.
- Curriculum vitae of the candidate;
- Signed release by the candidate for the management of personal data;
- Signed release by the company for the management of personal data.
As an accredited BULATS Centre we can give the test for assessing language skills and receive the corresponding Cambridge certificate. The test is available in English, Spanish, German and French.