This 60-hour online course gives the language skills and the test techniques and strategies to succeed in the four papers in the International Occupational English Test (OET) for Nurses.
On this course, you:
- Study OET paper by paper, part by part, question by question, so you really understand what to do in the test
- Learn how to write excellent OET referral letters
- Practice test questions, so you know what to expect in the real test
- Master a wide range of language functions used in the test-related clinical settings
- Record yourself doing OET Speaking role plays
- Learn how to answer different questions on academic medical texts and talks
The course is online, so you can access it wherever you have a connection.
Duration: 60 hours
Level: Upper-intermediate/Advanced (CEFR B2-C1)
Access: 3 months